What's On in Ardeche
Plan your holidays
Visit a real Ardèche farmhouse and Alphonse Daudet's family home with amazing architecture and collections. Silkworm farm, investigations, games and hikes.
In the house Alphonse Daudet's family, discover the rural life in the old days, a silkworm farm and the life of this well-known author who wrote "La chèvre de Monsieur Seguin". Investigation - game for the chidren during the visit (3 - 6 years old).
In the park
- local products « Goûter l’Ardèche » / souvenirs / snack in July and August - picnic area
- starting point of hiking trails till the wonderful village of Labeaume (game : Randoland for families with children 4 - 12 years all along the walking). Further details on the museum internet website or at reception.
- playing area 2 - 6 years old
- games : climbing, balance games
- discovery path of the country estate from the XIXth. century
- information about fig tree