What's On in Ardeche
Plan your holidays
Family activity, including 13 circuits and two 250m zipwires in a refreshing forest environment at Coux-Lyas, supervised by qualified climbing monitors. You have 3 hours to enjoy the circuits. Shaded picnic tables provided.
For more than 20 years this park situated at the heart of Ardèche in 500 m of height, welcomes you in a wooded environment naturally convenient to the practice of the treetop adventure for all.
It is in the shade of the secular trees of the forest of Lyas that the children as the adults, can enjoy sports activities for any levels.
- 8 courses (green) accessible to all.
- 2 courses (blue) of average difficulties.
- 2 courses (red) more athletic.
- 1 course (gold) for sports and rash.
The presence of 2 pulleys from 500m long In 40 meters high above a protected nature,for strong sensations in complete safety.
A picnic area, a tennis court as well as table-tennis tables are accessible freely and free of charge under the friendly freshness of pines. A must when the sun is very generous in summer!
Welcomed by a dynamic and experimented team of instructors, you can enjoy quite at leisure this site about is your age or your sports level.
* Possibilités of reductions of 10 %.
* Possibilités of "Pass NATURE ACTIVE " in partnership with our site in Drôme.